Montenegro Visa for Indians and UAE Residents: How to Apply for a Montenegro Visa
Are you Indian planning to visit Montenegro?
If yes, you may need a Montenegro visa depending on your nationality. In this article, we will guide you on how to apply for a Montenegro visa, and provide you with all the necessary information you need to make the process smoother.
Montenegro is a stunning Balkan country that offers visitors breathtaking scenery, cultural heritage, and many outdoor activities. Read our ultimate guide to Kotor for ideas on what to do!
However, if you are an Indian citizen, you will need a Montenegro visa to enter the country. On the other hand, UAE residents may enter Montenegro visa-free and enjoy up to 10 days in the country, provided that their UAE residence permit is valid for a minimum of 30 days beyond their period of intended stay. Travelers are required to arrive directly from the UAE and must present proof of accommodation in Montenegro, as well as a return ticket out of the country.
Types of Montenegro Visa
There are different types of Montenegro visas depending on the purpose of your visit. These include:
- Tourist Visa: If you are visiting Montenegro for tourism purposes, you need to apply for a tourist visa.
- Business Visa: If you are traveling to Montenegro for business purposes, you need to apply for a business visa.
- Transit Visa: If you are passing through Montenegro on your way to another country, you need to apply for a transit visa.
Documents Required for Montenegro Visa Application
To apply for a Montenegro visa, you need to provide the following documents:
- Passport: Your passport must be valid for at least six months beyond your stay in Montenegro.
- Visa Application Form: You need to complete and sign a Montenegro visa application form.
- Photograph: You need to provide one recent passport-size photograph.
- Flight Itinerary: You need to provide a copy of your flight itinerary.
- Accommodation Details: You need to provide proof of accommodation in Montenegro, such as a hotel reservation.
- Travel Insurance: You need to provide proof of travel insurance that covers your entire stay in Montenegro.
- Financial Means: You need to provide proof of financial means to support yourself during your stay in Montenegro.
How to Apply for a Montenegro Visa
Here are the steps to apply for a Montenegro visa for Indian:
- Fill out the Montenegro visa application form online.
- Print out the completed form and sign it.
- Collect all the required documents.
- Make an appointment at the Montenegro embassy or consulate in your country of residence.
- Submit your application and pay the visa fee.
- Wait for the embassy or consulate to process your application.
- Collect your visa when it is ready.
Visa Processing Time and Fees
The processing time for a Montenegro visa varies depending on the type of visa and the embassy or consulate processing your application. Generally, it takes around two weeks for the visa to be processed.
The visa fee for Indians is around €35 for a single-entry visa and €65 for a multiple-entry visa. The fee is non-refundable, even if your application is rejected.
For UAE residents, the visa is free if they meet the visa exemption requirements mentioned above.
Applying for a Montenegro visa can be a lengthy process, but with the right information and preparation, it can be made easier. We hope this article has provided you with all the necessary information you need to apply for a Montenegro visa if you are Indian. If you have any further questions or concerns, we recommend contacting the Montenegro embassy or consulate in your country of residence for more information.
Visas may be obtained from diplomatic and consular posts of Montenegro. If you are unable to reach a diplomatic or consular post of Montenegro, you may apply for a visa at the nearest diplomatic or consular post of the Republic of Serbia.
Contact: the Embassy of the Republic of Serbia in New Delhi, the Republic of India
Address: 3/50 G.Niti Marg Chanakyapuri, 110021 New Delhi, India
Phone: +9111 / 2687-36-61
Fax: + 9111 / 2688-55-35
Read Also: Can You Go to Montenegro with a UK BRP?
Date Updated: 20th February 2023
Note: Information provided on this page is for informational purposes solely and may change at any time. Please contact Directorate General for Consular Affairs before you decide to visit Montenegro.